DERBY CITY GAMING IS NOW OPEN
LET’S WORK TOGETHER SO EVERYONE CAN WIN
We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit. Your wellness and safety are our top priorities, so we have developed a full series of safety measures, solely focused on creating a safe environment for our Guests and Team Members. In addition to providing you a summary of these safety measures, we have included a list of FAQs that address several questions and concerns.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 9 AM – 5 AM
- Friday & Saturday: 9 AM – 9 AM (24 Hours)
- Sunday: 9 AM – 5 AM
*In accordance with the Kentucky Governor’s Executive Order 2020-586, all guests will be required to wear a mask or face covering.
Ongoing Safety Measures
- Guest occupancy in our building is limited to 60%. We now have approximately 750 games available to play.
- Last call for food or drink orders will be Midnight. Dining Room & Center Bar will close at 1AM daily.
- Food Outlet Hours of Operation: Sunday – Thursday: 11AM – 11PM / Friday & Saturday: 11AM – Midnight.
- Center Bar Hours of Operation: Monday – Saturday: 9AM to Midnight / Sunday: 10AM – Midnight.
- All Team Members & Guests are required to wear a mask or facial covering at all times, except when actively eating or drinking.
- We will take the temperature of all Guests and Team Members before entering the building. Any Guest or Team Member with a temperature of 100.0 F or higher will not be allowed into our building. Anyone exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 (such as coughing, chills, and shortness of breath) after entering may be asked to leave.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available on the gaming floor, at the entrances, in bathrooms, and in our food outlets. We also encourage frequent hand washing.
- We have Team Members moving throughout the property, cleaning everything from historical racing machines to high touch areas, to keep the building as safe as possible.
- In order to encourage social distancing, we have strategically reconfigured or turned off games to ensure 6 feet of distance between guests while playing.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the building, but we have designated two outdoor smoking areas for guest use.
- To ensure proper social distancing, our Live Simulcast Area is closed until further notice.
- Signs encouraging social distancing, how to wear and remove a mask, how to wear and remove gloves, how to stop the spread of germs, and properly wash hands are placed throughout the building.
Please do not visit if you have a fever, if you are not feeling well, have recently traveled outside the U.S., or have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19. Stay home and visit when the time is right.
For more information regarding our reopening & operational updates, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.