LET’S WORK TOGETHER SO EVERYONE CAN WIN
We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit. Your wellness and safety are our top priorities, so we have developed a full series of safety measures, solely focused on creating a safe environment for our Guests and Team Members. In addition to providing you a summary of these safety measures, we have included a list of FAQs that address several questions and concerns.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Thursday: 9 AM – 5 AM
- Friday & Saturday: 9 AM – 9 AM (24 Hours)
- Sunday: 9 AM – 5 AM
*As of May 14, 2021, individuals fully vaccinated against COVID-19 do not need to wear a mask inside our facility. We request unvaccinated individuals to continue wearing a mask. This is in accordance with CDC and STATE COVID-19 guidelines.
Ongoing Safety Measures
- We now have approximately 1,000 games available to play.
- Last call for drink orders will be at 2:20AM. Food Outlet & Center Bar seating will close at 1AM daily.
- Food Outlet Hours of Operation: Sunday – Thursday: 11AM – 11PM / Friday & Saturday: 11AM – 1AM
- Center Bar Hours of Operation: Monday – Saturday: 9AM to 3AM / Sunday: 10AM – 3AM
- The newly released guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) will no longer require businesses to conduct COVID-19 symptom screenings or body temperature checks for Guests or Team Members. The CDC recommends that Guests and Team Members monitor themselves through home-based screenings to detect possible symptoms of infectious illnesses.
- We reserve the right to request a body temperature check for any individual exhibiting symptoms of an infectious illness.
- Any person exhibiting any of the following symptoms is encouraged to remain at home:
- Body Temperature of 100.4 Degrees or Higher
- New, Uncontrollable Cough that causes Difficulty Breathing
- Newly Formed Rash
- GI Symptoms (i.e. Vomiting, Diarrhea, Etc.)
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available on the gaming floor, at the entrances, in bathrooms, and in our food outlets. We also encourage frequent hand washing.
- Our Team Clean Machine Program will continue their services which include moving throughout the property, cleaning everything from historical racing machines to high touch areas, to keep the building as safe as possible.
- In order to encourage social distancing, we have strategically reconfigured or turned off games to ensure 6 feet of distance between guests while playing.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the building, but we have designated two outdoor smoking areas for guest use.
- To ensure proper social distancing, our Live Simulcast Area is closed until further notice.
- Signs encouraging social distancing, how to wear and remove gloves, how to stop the spread of germs, and properly wash hands are placed throughout the building.
Please do not visit if you have a fever, if you are not feeling well, have recently traveled outside the U.S., or have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19. Stay home and visit when the time is right.
For more information regarding our reopening & operational updates, please see our Frequently Asked Questions.